Hotel San Miguel Imperial
1. To refrain from offering in programs of tourist promotion and in tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans of sexual exploitation of minors.
2. Adopt measures to prevent dependent employees or intermediaries from offering tourist services that include sexual contacts with minors.
3. Protect national or foreign minors from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
4. Incorporate in our tourist advertising, information on the legal consequences of exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents.
5. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through our employees, about places where they coordinate or where sexual services are provided with minors.
6. Refrain from driving tourists to establishments or places where prostitution of minors is practiced.
7. Refrain from driving minors, directly or through our employees, to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are places located at sea, for the purpose of prostitution of minors.
8. Refrain from leasing or using vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of prostitution or bars, similar businesses and other tourist establishments for the purpose of prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
9. Prevent the entry of minors to our hotel for the purpose of prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
10. Reject child labor exploitation.
11. Reject discrimination of race or gender.
12. Timely communicate to the local police and / or competent authorities, cases of sex trade with minors detected with suppliers.
13. We ask clients, suppliers, partners and other agencies to refuse participation in the sexual exploitation of minors and to report on all cases of sexual exploitation of children they are aware of.
14. Report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, the Attorney General's Office, the ICBF, and other competent bodies, the facts related to the sexual exploitation of minors.
Likewise, we undertake to implement surveillance mechanisms, preventive and corrective measures aimed at preventing exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, by means of filing, except when checking in the civil registry of all minors of Age, as well as the request for permission to leave minors who do not travel with their parents, among others, also in the face of the non-observance of this Code, All the members of the San Miguel Imperial hotel commit ourselves to be observers of their adequate compliance.
Whoever engages in exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, will be punished with imprisonment and penalties of a pecuniary and administrative nature by the competent authorities.